Long Term Care & Rehabilitation Services
We provide a multitude of services to residents who require 24-hour skilled nursing services. An interdisciplinary team works with residents, families and loved ones to create an individualized plan of care. Scalabrini Villa complies with all federal and state regulations.
- Nursing Services supply residents with consistent assignment for nursing care which helps to develop a trusted bond among residents, families and staff.
- Nutritional Services works closely with our licensed Dietician to ensure that optimal nutritional needs are addressed. Restaurant style dining is offered daily in the main dining room for all meals.
- Social Services provides guidance and support to transition to our home and to enhance positive social, physical, emotional, psychosocial and spiritual well-being.
- Activities provides many daily therapeutic activity programs, including evenings and weekends.
- Therapy provides services per physician’s order.
- Beauty Salon provides hairdressing services four days per week.
Short Term Care & Rehabilitation Services
A qualified team of certified speech, physical and occupational therapists work with each individual to set and reach goals for recovery.
Rehabilitation services are provided, per physician’s order, to those admitted for a short-term stay while recovering from an illness, injury or surgery. Short-term rehabilitation in a skilled healthcare facility is often needed for situations such as stroke or cardiac recovery, joint replacement surgery or interim care after a hospital stay.
Our professional team of clinical staff and therapists help patients reduce pain, restore functional level and prevent future injury. Our therapy department offers services such as range of motion, the omni cycle, stairs and free weights, for patients to learn their limits and increase safety at home. Our new therapeutic garden will provide a serene and beautiful setting for recovery. Our trusted team, with extensive training and expertise, delivers individualized care and important key resources to our patients seven days a week.